Rules & Agreement for Road Test
- As long as you have had your learners permit for 365 days or are at least 18 years old, you can now take the "Road Test" in 5 different places (addresses on drop down menus below)
- #1 Vero Beach High School, meet in front lot by Red VBHS letters
- #2 Fort Pierce Central High, meet in back lot behind the school by speed bumps
- #3 Port St Lucie, near US #1 & PSL Blvd, inside The Nations Christian Academy
- #4 Stuart, 941 SE Central Parkway, office
- #5 West Palm Beach, near Congress/Forest Hill, inside Chris Tighe State Farm Insurance.
- There are no refunds or cancellations, once you purchase a spot it is YOURS, arrive 20 min early.
"Authorized State of Florida" Road Test as per State license #3798 . Use our super easy scheduling system (usually you can book within 1-3 days at most) below. Choose location, then, month, then day from the (3) different drop down menus. TEST IS GIVEN IN ENGLISH ONLY, there will be no refunds issued because of a language barrier, 100% discretion of the examiner. If you are a pre-paid customer (meaning a customer who paid for a program called a FULL PACKAGE or Better than Full Package program, $549 or more) that included ABCD classes and workbooks with your driving package you must call 772-220-0510, do not use this system to book because it was included with all Packages (if you did just behind the wheel lessons then the Road Test WAS NOT INCLUDED for just "on road lesson" purchases except 20 or more hours)...Full Package or Better customers should be able to look at the available dates while you are calling and talking to us. Car is available at no extra charge...usually a 2018 Toyota Coralla IM courtesy of Treasure Coast Toyota is available in Stuart, other locations the vehicle will vary. If you need it TODAY or a PRIVATE time that is not listed...its $100 but only Monday thru Friday 10am-4pm ONLY AT STUART LOCATION. If you need it TODAY or PRIVATE you must call 772-220-0510 and check for possible availability DO NOT USE SCHEDULING SYSTEM BELOW...no transportation to testing site available but our car is for no extra charge. Prior Failures still will have to add $20 more. If you failed at a drivers license office YOU CAN NOT take it with us the same day, no refunds if you attempt to do so.
- Use the 3 drop down menus during registration to 1st choose the location, 2nd the month, then finally the day and time from the 3rd drop down menu. Make sure you have the right location picked before you purchase! Results uploaded to Driver's License office ON THE SPOT from our testing pad. Then you go there after to get the picture taken and have license issued NO APPOINTMENT NEEDED FOR THAT. Its that easy and painless, no waiting with us for weeks.
- There are NO refunds or moving of your selected date or time after your initial purchase. If you must move a date or time for any reason then another charge will occur and the new appointment can only be moved to a day or time AFTER the day or time you have already reserved, it can never be moved earlier.
- Only a person with a valid FLORIDA learners permit with a picture on it (not just a piece of paper issued by drivers license office) can use this service.
- Please try and arrive 20 minutes prior to your start time (so you are not late) see below, being late is a problem.
- ***Just because our office says it is closed (on google) or we don't answer the phone especially on weekends and evening during testing slots DOESN'T mean we aren't conducting Road Tests at that time and locations you signed up for, and YES we still do them in the rain.
- If you are late, you WILL lose the slot (with no refund given) that is why it says be 15-20 minutes early above.. We have multiple tests in different cities booked by other people who have also paid on the same day...therefore we can't and won't wait on you.
- Results are uploaded on the spot to the drivers license office via our testing pad, You can leave us and go directly to the drivers license office (we have one 6 minutes away from our Stuart location) however they stop taking customers at 4:15pm. YOU DO NOT NEED AN APPOINTMENT AT DRIVERS LICENSE OFFICE ONCE RESULTS ARE SUCCESSFULLY UPLOADED. We will also provide a paper copy so you will have something in your hands as well. There are random spot tests that are conducted by the drivers license office but they are very rare. If you pass with us, you should be able to pass with them as well.
- To use your vehicle...(you must have valid insurance/registration IN PAPER FORM not saved on your phone/and pass required safety check) or use ours at no additional cost on your part. We use mid-sized, easy to maneuver vehicles which have an extra brake in them.
- Once you pay and take a spot there are no refunds for any reason, we will need to be at the location/time YOU selected!
- It is 100% your responsibility to ensure one year has passed since "the issued date on your permit OR be at least 18 years old before taking any road test". No refunds will be given once any test has been purchased for any reason...again ITS YOUR JOB to make sure YOU are in compliance with the year wait or are 18. Also if you failed at the drivers license office, you must wait 24 hours until you can be examined again even by us. Or vice versa (if you fail here you can not go to the drivers license office the same day) Again, no refunds for this.
- If you don't show up for the appointment, then no refunds will be given, if it's raining YOU STILL show up UNLESS we call you on the cell phone number that you provided during the registration well in advance.
- By Appointment Only and YOU MUST PAY $55.00 online before showing up or call 772-220-0510 and pay over the phone with our office staff prior to showing up. DO NOT JUST ARRIVE without paying first.
- If you have already failed a road test with us or with the drivers license office there is an additional $20.00 fee from the drivers license office in addition to the $55.00 to reserve a spot with us to equal a $75.00 total. This $20 is only if you have already failed a road test with us or with any drivers license office. (This extra $20.00 will be paid by YOU to US before the test begins...the drivers license charges us the extra $20 because of prior failures on your part. We do not make any money off this $20 charge, it goes straight to the drivers license office.
- Again missed or late arrivals already failed at the driver's license office same day, will not be refunded.
* IMPORTANT * * IMPORTANT * * IMPORTANT * * IMPORTANT * * IMPORTANT * If you have BOOKMARKED or saved this page in your browser YOUR registration may be INVALID if someone else purchased it prior to your purchase. The registrations are timestamped and the person who purchases it first (NOT FROM A BOOKMARKED OR SAVED PAGE) will have the rights to the spot. Call 772-220-0510 for rates if you want to be picked up and delivered to the testing sites in our car. Not available for same day service and must be set up AT LEAST A WEEK IN ADVANCE to the purchase of the spot and have us bring you to one of our testing sites.
$55.00 *24 hr Notice Required.