"State Certified" DMV Road Testing
$50.00 for the "State Certified" DMV Road Test.
* If using your own car the vehicle must have valid insurance, registration, tags, and also pass a general safety inspection prior to your driving test. *$20.00 additional charge if you have already failed your road test at the DMV or with us.
- ONLY A PERSON WITH A VALID "FLORIDA LEARNERS PERMIT" CAN USE THIS SERVICE
- Results are uploaded on the spot to the DMV.
- Use your own vehicle or one of ours at no additional cost!
- By Appointment Only
- Missed appointments will not be refunded.
- "It is 100% your responsibility to assure one year has passed since the issued date on your permit OR be at least 18 years old before taking any road test. No refunds will be given once the test has been administered"
This charge is REQUIRED BY AND PAID DIRECTLY TO THE DMV by us. This charge is in addition to your $50.00 road test cost. * IMPORTANT *
You Must book 48 hours in advance with us. All outstanding appointments with any DMV must be canceled with DMV for our pad to work for this purpose.
Private Appointments other than those listed here may be available for road tests at an "ADDITIONAL COST" but can only be scheduled and confirmed by calling 772-220-0510 to discuss and pay prior to private appointment
Call 772-220-0510 for rates if you want to be picked up and delivered to the testing sites in our car.
If you use your own vehicle for the test you will need to provide the physical cards for proof of insurance and registration for that vehicle.
$50.00 *48 hr Notice Required.