"State Certified" DMV Road Testing
- There are NO refunds or moving of your selected date or time after your initial purchase. If you must move a date or time for any reason then another $55 charge will occur and the new appointment can only be moved to a day or time AFTER the day or time you have already reserved, it can never be moved forward.
- Only a person with a valid FLORIDA learners permit with a picture on it (not just a piece of paper issued by DMV) can use this service.
- Please try and arrive 20 minutes prior to your start time (so you are not late) see below, being late is a problem.
"State Certified" DMV Road Test as per license #3798 . Use our super easy scheduling system (usually you can book within 1-3 days at most) below. Choose location, then, month, then day from the (3) different drop down menus. TEST IS GIVEN IN ENGLISH ONLY, so no refunds issued because of a language barrier, 100% discretion of the examiner.
If you are a pre-paid customer meaning a customer who paid for a program called a FULL PACKAGE or Better than Full Package program ($549 or more) that included ABCD classes and workbooks with your driving package you must call 772-220-0510, do not use this system to book because it was included with all Packages (if you did just behind the wheel lessons then the DMV Road Test WAS NOT INCLUDED for just on road lesson purchases)...Full Package or Better customers should be able to look at the available dates while you are calling and talking to us. Car is available at no extra charge...usually a 2018 Toyota Coralla IM courtesy of Treasure Coast Toyota is available in Stuart, other locations the vehicle will vary.
If you need it TODAY or a PRIVATE time not listed...its $100 but only Monday thru Friday 10am-4pm ONLY AT STUART LOCATION. If you need it TODAY or PRIVATE you must call 772-220-0510 and check for possible availability DO NOT USE SCHEDULING SYSTEM BELOW...no transportation to testing site available but our car is for no extra charge. Prior Failures still will have to add $20 more. If you failed at a DMV YOU CAN NOT take it with us the same day, no refunds if you attempt to do so.
* IMPORTANT * * IMPORTANT * * IMPORTANT * * IMPORTANT * * IMPORTANT * * IMPORTANT *
- ***Just because our office says it is closed (on google) or we don't answer the phone especially on weekends and evening during testing slots DOESN'T mean we aren't conducting DMV Road Tests at that time and locations you signed up for, and YES we still do them in the rain.
- If you are late you WILL lose the slot (with no refund given) that is why it says be 15-20 minutes early above.. We have multiple tests in different cities booked by other people who have also paid on the same day...therefore we can't and won't wait on you.
- Results are uploaded on the spot to the DMV, You can leave us and go directly to the DMV (we have a DMV office 6 minutes away from our Stuart location) however they stop taking customers at 4:15pm,and YOU DO NOT NEED AN APPOINTMENT ONCE RESULTS ARE SUCCESSFULLY UPLOADED. You will see that prompt. We will also provide with a paper copy (that has no relevance but you will have something in your hands as well. There are random spot tests that are conducted randomly by the DMV but they are very rare if you pass with us you should be able to pass with them as well.
- To use your vehicle...(you must have valid insurance/registration IN PAPER FORM not saved on your phone/and pass required safety check) or use ours at no additional cost on your part. We use normal passenger cars with a brake on our side, easy to drive.
- Once you pay and take a spot there are no refunds for any reason, we will be at the location/time YOU selected!
- It is 100% your responsibility to assure one year has passed since "the issued date on your permit OR be at least 18 years old before taking any road test". No refunds will be given once any test has been administered for any reason...again ITS YOUR JOB to make sure YOU are in compliance. Also if you failed at DMV or TAX COLLECTOR office you must wait 24 hours until you can be examined again even by us. Or vice versa (if you fail here you can not go to the DMV the same day) Again no refunds for this.
- If you don't show for the appointment then no refunds will be given, if its raining YOU STILL show up UNLESS we call you on the cell phone number that you provided during the registration well in advance.
- By Appointment Only and YOU MUST PAY $55.00 online before showing up or call 772-220-0510 and pay over the phone with our office staff prior to showing up. DO NOT JUST ARRIVE without paying first.
- If you have already failed a road test with us or with the DMV then be aware that there is an additional $20.00 DMV charge from the DMV PLUS $55.00 to reserve a spot with us to equal a $75.00 total. AGAIN this $20 is only if you have already failed a road test with us or with the DMV. (This extra $20.00 will be paid by YOU to US before the test begins...the DMV charges us the extra $20 because of prior failures on your part. We do not make any money off this $20 charge, it goes straight to the DMV.
- Again missed or late arrivals, already failed at DMV same day, will not be refunded.
If you have BOOKMARKED or saved this page in your browser YOUR registration may be INVALID, if someone else purchased it prior to your purchase. The registrations are timestamped and the person who purchases it first (NOT FROM A BOOKMARKED OR SAVED PAGE) will have the rights to the spot.Call 772-220-0510 for rates if you want to be picked up and delivered to the testing sites in our car. Not available for same day service and must be set up PRIOR to the purchase of the spot.
$55.00 *24 hr Notice Required.